Please note, we will attempt to send you two e-signs:
- Initial Form 2483 to ensure you receive our DocuSign. At this point in time no action is required by you. You will have the opportunity to e-sign a final application during the closing process of your loan using DocuSign.
- Loan Note AND Final Form 2483 once SBA approves your application, this will come in one DocuSign package.
If you were unable to locate the email for e-signature, please try the following troubleshooting items in this order to ensure you receive your application for e-signature from DocuSign via email@example.com.
- Allow the file some time for delivery. It can take a few hours for e-mail filters to deliver messages from addresses unfamiliar to your network.
- Double check that the approved signatory’s Email address is correct on the application and has no typo errors to ensure the e-signature application has been sent properly.
- Please note, this is the only e-mail address that will receive the e-sign e-mail.
- If you determine the address you entered is incorrect, please reach out to your Verifier to have this updated. Note, Customer Service cannot make these updates for you, you must work with your Verifier to correct.
- Check Spam / Junk folder of the e-mail address indicated in #1 above.
- If #1 and #2 do not correct this issue, you may need to contact your IT department if your organization uses a firewall.
If you are in that status of “Loan Note Sent for E-Sign” and you still have not received the e-sign, please email our e-sign team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will assist you.
Please continue to monitor the status of your PPP loan application by logging into the portal at https://acapcafe.theloansource.com/Account/Login and clicking the green “Launch Portal” button below “The Loan Origination Portal”.