Please use the left navigational arrow at the bottom of your screen to page back to the very first page of the application, then use the right navigational arrow to page forward to the page where you encountered the issue. If this does not help, you might be experiencing a technical bug. Please follow the below steps in order to resolve the issue.
We have found that most of the PPP applicants can eliminate perceived technical bugs by simply walking through the following troubleshooting steps while going through their PPP loan application.
- What browser are you using?
- Chrome is preferred, Edge is also acceptable.
- Are you applying via a Mac or PC?
- Borrower may encounter difficulty using a Mac.
- Log completely out of the PPP application system.
- Close all windows on your browser.
- Reopen browser (remember, Chrome is preferred).
- Before navigating back to the borrower dashboard and launching your PPP 2.0 application, clear the cache from your internet browser.
- Don’t know how to clear your internet cache? Don’t worry! Here is the link to a step-by-step guide to clear your internet cache.
- Navigate to your borrower dashboard and log back in.
- Navigate to your PPP 2.0 application.
- Click back arrow to leave the screen you are currently on.
- Click forward to go to proceed forward.
- Did it fix the issue?
If the issue persists after following these steps, please submit a support ticket using this Customer Service Form for further assistance and be sure to include a full-screen screenshot of the page where you are experiencing the issue.